Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fin Inn and Adams Mark Brunch

I didn't get around to making the Miso soup yet b/c Em and I ended up changing some of our plans this weekend ... but its still on tap for this week.

Instead we ended up dining out last night at a very unique restaurant in Grafton, IL ... The Fin Inn. They are right on the river and are famous for the fact that they have large aquariums next to almost all of the tables with very large fish staring back at you. Em and I both had good fish dishes and enjoyed watching the fish stare back at us while we ate. I would definitely recommend it if your ever in the area.

This morning the whole family went out to celebrate my mom's birthday a week early with a very nice brunch at the Adam's Mark downtown. After 4 plates of food, including such yummy things as: eggs Benedict, French toast, potato pancakes, fruits, bagels w/ lox, seafood salad, pasta salad, pork tenderloin, stuffed chicken, more potato pancakes, peach tore and apple strudel ... I was quite full. :-)

No comments: