Sunday, December 23, 2007

Links - Better-meat with-12-birds with bacon-wrapped potatoes

  • Make good meat better? I will have to try this one next spring when we break out the grill again! (I have followed AB's suggestions on brining pork for some time now and it is a key component in one of my favorite dishes ... Grilled Stuffed Porkchops that I will sometime post as a recipe)
  • Turducken is sooo last season. 3 different birds just won't cut it any more. Now we need 12! (I would love to try this, but man its crazy!)
  • Dates? Check. Bacon? Check. Parmesan cheese? Double Check. Sounds right up Kooz's alley. Maybe I will find time around the holidays to make some of these.
  • I found this one a couple months ago, but I still want to try it. Gives me hope that I still might someday get my Reese's Brick. :)
  • Em had some interesting spiced mulled wine the other night at a friends house. I wonder what other kinds of goodies could be made.
  • Could all of the world's problems be solved by potatoes? Maybe.

No comments: