Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Pounds

I haven't weighed myself lately (in a long time actually) but I am sure I way few pounds more than I did pre-holidays.

Over the past week or so I have eaten 5 large family meals (that I can remember) plus countless candies and cookies plus a couple really great meals at some local reastaurants (hurray for fishbowls). With all of that plus normal meals, you would think I could hibernate till at least February. I might.

But not until after tonight. Tonight we are going out with a friend of mine from work and his wife to one of my favorite restaurants: Kabob International. If you are ever in the STL area and have a chance, I highly recommend it.

Oh, one other thing. Harry and David Chocolate Covered Bing Cherries and Royal Riviera Pears are to die for!

No comments: